This file contains the notes I've made during my prep for CK

This file contains the notes I’ve made during my prep for CK. I tried to organize the notes as much as I could in a way that anyone can self-study. The notes are also good for the old souls like me who prefer studying from a printed material rather than a tablet or a computer. I included some snapshots from the notes for you to get an idea of how it’s written.

The main reason I’m sharing this is that I hope people can use it as a baseline to build on. The files are editable in case anyone wanted to delete, edit, or add something then hopefully share it.

You can open/edit them with Microsoft OneNote 2013 (or higher versions). OneNote is a program that comes with Microsoft Office. However, only OneNote 2013 (or higher) will work. The OneNote app that comes pre-installed with Windows 10 or Mac won’t work. See below for more details on how to open the notes using OneNote

The color code:

• The highest yield stuff are written in Black (uworld step2)
  • Ideas from Amboss or Kaplan are written in Blue
  • Advanced info are written in Red (uworld step3 or MKSAP)
  • Things written in green are from UpToDate

I hope you find the notes useful and I hope you can help by adding updates.

Good luck in your prep everybody

Best,

https://mega.nz/#F!1jQQmKDK!9uJVqj_-uJY7tOfQZMBzgg

To open the files, make sure you do the following

1. Use a computer/laptop. Phones and tablets don’t work.

2. You don’t have to download Mega app. Just download the files I uploaded from your browser

3. You can’t view the files online. You have to download them and open them on your computer

4. Make sure you have Microsoft office package installed on your computer. The package will automatically include several apps (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote…etc). The OneNote app is included in the package.

5. Make sure the version of you MS office is 2013 or higher (e.g. 2016 or 365). Office 2001 or 2007 don’t work.

6. If you have OneNote app on your computer without the rest of office package, this will probably not work. You have to install the office package

If you have done all these steps and it’s still not working, then I don’t have anything to add. Try asking people on the group convert the notes to PDF and upload them for you.

Cheers

please can you share the notes , thanks
God bless you