This is a serious Qsn! Trolls can stay away!

This is a serious Qsn!! Trolls can stay away!!

Rohan Khandelwal Sir and Abbas Ali Sir and DrRajarathna Thangavel Madam… I have got avg rank this NEET… Enuf to get me a seat in Surgical field… Also I am intrstd in only surgical field… I have kept a very small window open for DNB Medicine if I get whch I am nt interested… Bt fr some personal reasons keeping it open… But 99.99% Surgical Field…

But my Q is not academic… It is more of an abstract intellectual Q… I hv heard Dr.Devishetty’s speeches… He has always been in public life and sharing his experiences… In some of his speeches he says a surgeon cannot succeed witout the grace of God…

Here is a small prblm… I dnt believe in God… I am agnostic at times… Bt stil I am atheist most of the times… Is it really nt possible to achieve in surgical being an atheist?.. This has been one of the toughest Qs I am nt able find answer to… In short to add a note - If God really exists i can nly say “god created science and man created religion and god” gng by anthropology… So if the basis of science is not established properly hw can any god or supernatural help in any way?

Hw imp does God or in othr words say ‘Luck’ factor play a role in surgeon’s life?

Also Sir and Madam… I am seriously not joking… I seriously want to knw all three of ur opinions on this…

On closing note, At the very outset. I wud like to thank Rohan Khandelwal Sir and Abbas Ali Sir for their valuable insights. I did not realise DrRajarathna Thangavel Madam is not the part of the group so she cud not comment.

I would still like to add a point… From being an atheist to being a doctor I hv always had this constant conflict with God or the idea of God… When death dooms on a person we are the doctors who stand between the patient and the so called God who has issued death ticket to the person… Despite best efforts God wins some times… Bt most of the times, we win… Wen God realised this he invented Cancer… The idea of God puts ppl into hopelessness rather than hope… Puts ppl into religious riots than peace… Take India Pakistan… Wer did it all strt… It strtd frm the very My god vs Your god concept… Had ther been no religious competition peace wud prevail…

Also if God really exists he wudnt create so many foolish ppl on earth witout logic… Some religions say Man is God’s reflection in hw he is… So if god thot let me create myself in the form of man wit all the intelligence the world shud hv been a better place…

Going by this logic, since the world is nt a better place anymore it directly implies god does not exist… Bt god was created my man thru a complex social structure wer v r made to blve tat witout gods grace v cannot succeed… Some times such mass opinions gets some intellectuals drifted towards blvng the existence of god… Coz these intellectuals achieve so much wit their hard work tat they cannot thank anyone… So an easy way is thank god…

Cmng bak to my Q… Why I askd it… Is coz I wann to b successful in life… Bt I jus wantd the insight into my future field if god, if he exists, has any role to play… If yes i wud hv to rethink hw to deal wit my life further… I cant b a weak prsn praying all the time and asking god fr favors… Bt at the same time I cant risk ppl’s lives fr my personal ego and beliefs…

On the final line, god depends on our belief system… If v blve he is ther, if nt no… If god helps them those who help themselves means god is a neutral player… Agar neutral rehne ke liye hi hain toh hain kyun… If god really exists he shud change the rules of the game based on the amt of prayer… Tat wud b injustice… Bt tatz the significance of him… Anyways lets conclude this debate…

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!