This post is for non-Gujaratis who're doubtful on whether to join in the state of Gujarat

This post is for non-Gujaratis who’re doubtful on whether to join in the state of Gujarat. I’ll share our ( with Anshad Habeeb) experience at BJMC Ahmedabad.

Ahmedabad had a store of surprises for us. Never thought that the people there could be so helpful and understanding to a newcomer. Cab/rickshaw drivers, hotel and the hospital staffs including the faculties we met were all very warm-hearted.

Also, no amount of words would be sufficient to express my gratitude to Dr. Vinay Singh Sir who helped me like an elder brother to get through with the formalities there. 🙌🙌

Our apprehensions about joining pg there, after hearing a lot of rumours, were found to be totally baseless. Now both Anshad Habeeb and myself can definitely vouch for BJMC Ahmedabad.

I am from south india

Gujarati people are most welcoming

One of the best states of india without a doubt

Hi Harishankar, it was really a nice experience meeting you over here in BJMC, best wishes for counseling and future, may all your dreams come true may you truly live a life you have always dreamt of