This post is regarding Anaesthesia..big post stay away if u dont like to read

This post is regarding Anaesthesia…big post stay away if u dont like to read…I have a nursing home so I know the value of them…Anaesthesia is a beautiful field…Dont see it as a subject, see the skills they have…LIFE SAVING SKILLS…yeah everyone have those skills but Anesthesiologists are best…they do this from the day they join this branch…Whenever any patient got admitted in hospital and if he develops distress thn Anaesthesiologist are the first person who deal them…Skills are very necessary than subject for earning. " LIKE BUSINESS SB KHOLTE HAI BUT CHALTA USI KA HAI JISKE PASS SKILLS HOTE HAI"
While I was doing internship i still remember one case in gyne PPH patiemt in shock and she was having hyperglycemia…they were helpless they ended up calling Anaesthesia people in the end and they manage case so practically that they saved not only patient but her baby also.they can manage any gynecologist emergency paediatric emergency surgical medical emergency…Yeah it all depends on skills…Like class main topper 1 hi hota hai wahi har field main skills hoti hai but usme best sb nahi hote…
Now about Patient interaction , some people say they dont have interaction this that…but once you join this branch u ll find it the best thing in a branch…no chick chick no jhik jhik…U dont need to prove to patients u just need to prove to surgeons Physicians, pulmo and other doctors and which is far more easier…
U have well balanced life with zero investment…u just need a car stethoscope mobile to start your service…And from first month itself u can earn minimum 2 to 4 lacs…I dont find any other branch can give u this much money…Beta life ke 5 to 6 saal wse hi waste kar diya padhai main with zero balance in account ab 2 to 4 lacs direct mil rhe hai u can enjoy so much u want …while in other branches u need to prove u ll be taking another 10 years to start practicing having name fame money …but till thn anaesthesia waale forget about money bcse they have huge savings with them…ki they start their own hospital …That’s y most of the big hospitals are owned by Anesthesiologist.
Baaki revenue yaar OPD se nahi generate hone waala…300rs ki opd and u need to sit like 8 to 10 hrs and talk endlessly with so many patients to earn just in thousands…But when u have ICU in your hospital u can earn that much in a minute…so that’s y revenue apka icu se hi aata hai…and they can manage trauma too…while other branches are opd type jobs…
Like I say decide first what you want in your life…if u have in your mind that you want to open a big hospital than join anaesthesia, and if u already have hospital thn also u can join it…Bcse a nursing home requires 24 hrs backup of an intensivist…
Anaesthesia people know about General surgery, orthopaedics, Obg,paediatrics ,radio ,pulmonary medicine, pharma physio, etc…they r good with their brains…
One best thing about Anaesthesia is it’s like an end branch…no need to do ss unless u want join corporate…because anesthesia people can practice critical care from day 1 of their independent practice…
If u feel I m wrong comment here .I ll give u evidence…and I ll attach mci syllabus…see the skills they have got… Ever branch is good provided how u use their skills to earn money