To all those junior thinking that their seniors are toxic

To all those junior thinking that their seniors are toxic, you will understand the value of your seniors when they will leave in June/July next year, no one will be there to save you from wrath of HOU/HOD, start learning from them ASAP and stop complaining about hectic work hours because it’s not going to change anyway…

This is exactly how toxic environment persist in household, workplace or a relationship. glorification of one part of an unhealthy situation to change the focus of the issue which many face now is not doing any good. If the work environment is physically and emotionally draining to a person, he/ she has every right to be vocal about it. So dont overglorify the sacrifices of seniors. And please try to understand that this isnt a senior- junior fight situation. Rather the many posts we see nowadays are a call for a united move

move for what? How will you refuse to provide your service in high volume government hospital? Why do people join government hospitals if they are not capable enough to handle large load of patients at a time?

Nice. The budget allocation towards health is so less in this country that everyone including patient suffer.The root cause lies in policies of a govt. And let me remind you that every labour law entire world made after working class protests.And you where asking why someone joins a govt hospital? Really? Howmany here are privileged enough to pay the fee? And just try to understand that doctors are working class and laws for working class is there for a reason. And i honesty dont think you would.

booked for what? Telling the truth? I’m ok if you don’t want to leave your la la land!!

Ye admi bhi herd mentality follow krne walo mei se hai…100 percent sure, he is abusing his juniors now , and he is proud of his act .

Aisa hai na sir aise hi sadist seniors ke beech kuch ek acche seniors bhi hote jo apni baat toxicity de kar nahi ek proper way mai samjhate aur yaad n value sirf unhi ko kiya jata hai aise bakwas seniors ko nahi…

Gaye vo zamane jab kuch nai hota tha ek complain ragging ka aur career tabah baithna jail mai nd apko bata de unfortunately kisi ne suicide kar liya aur note likh gaya na fir sab senior giri pani mai ,…people are nt at all tolerant ths days

Seniors do teach the juniors. Its true. But then are u saying that in return of teaching and saving ur juniors from HOD, you need to abuse and exploit ur juniors, right?

How is verbal and sometimes even physical abuse, or bullying justified just because the person doing it is teaching you bedside clinicals?

Seniors teach nahi karenge tho khud seekh sakte hai.

Jisko seekhne ka hai wo kaise b karke seekhega.

No matter what is the reason TOXIC WORK CULTURE IS NOT JUSTIFIED.

ITS HIGH TIME THINGS NEED TO START CHANGING SLOWLY.

BUT IT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF ALL PG1 ARE UNITED.

SOME SENIORS BEHAVE AS IF JUNIORS ARE THEIR SLAVES …shame on them.

Who are you to say so? Everything can be changed. And toxicity does exist and it needs to be worked ùpon and be removed.

P.s i don’t need a toxic senior, i won’t be one, and most importantly i won’t tolerate toxicity. Be toxic to me and I’ll show you how antidotes work