To be honest, online platforms(what ever it may be, marrow, prepladder, unacademy, doctutorials)

To be honest, online platforms(what ever it may be, marrow, prepladder, unacademy, doctutorials) have made this game fair. Offline coaching classes are really troublesome for some people,specially if aspirants aren’t staying in big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Mangalore etc.We like it or not, but Online platforms have solved this massive problem. Besides another huge advantage is repeatability.Contents of online apps are repeatable. If you have doubts, you can watch and re-watch videos again and again multiple times within your plan duration.This wasn’t possible in offline classes.

But, it has immensely benefitted people like me. Who did not attend coaching during UG and who do not have patience to sit 12 hours in some stupid auditorium.

Whatever I am going to be in my future, I completely owe it to marrow.

Many reasons have affected the game.To watch a video is mentally less taxing than to read notes, understand it and process in mind.Online platforms(digitalisation) have made it easy because it is actually served on a plate fully prepared. It’s just like watching series or movies.You can do that while eating, talking. To sit and study is a real ordeal.Also all served at one place, other apps have it scattered, you need to reach there to get the full content.

Why blame only marrow. Dams prepladder all are equally responsible. It all started with dams and bhatia.