Today me and my husband went to an institute in karnataka to join dnb

Today me and my husband went to an institute in karnataka to join dnb. The staff there were not knowing how to access their site and do the proceedings. They tried contacting nbe multiple times. But as usual nbe did not respond. So they were simply collecting and keeping the alloted student’s documents there. they were helpless. Not to blame them, these things are new and complicated this year.yesterday i joined my alloted college at kerala. There was also some troubles in accessing the site. But they solved it successfully. So we called the institute where i joined,and finally helped the institute at karnataka to acess the site. Tomorrow is the last date for joining and now i am getting messages from my friends joining at different institutes with similar issues.So make sure that they are not just keeping your documents there. Now we know how to access.so if anyone is facing difficulty at your institute feel free to dm. We will try to help you.
Thank you

Inform the institute to follow these steps

1st step… log into intramcc.nic.in

2nd step…hospital login id, password…verify with otp

3rd step…user management

4th…create new user(new id, password)

5th…go to homepage…login with this new created id password with otp

6th…names of alloted candidates ll be visible on screen automatically…just click on proceed infront of name

7th…all info of candidate is prefilled, they hv to just click on verify button

8th…enter roll no and DOB

9th…last one letter generated about upgradation

Please tell me. Facing same problem. Institute doesn’t know how to upload the documents after login

Mam/sir they have given me the provisional addmission letter it’s ok then na after verification of documents

It was generated online

Aapko bhi same hi mili hai na letter

this is provisional admission letter and I have given option for not to upgrade
Then when will this final admission letter come?

I got DMRD in orissa. There no link for payment in my allotment letter. How should I pay? College people told to pay 1.47L in DD in deans name.

It’s written all india quota in my allotment letter. One boy who got nbems diploma RD in my same College have link fr payment in his allotment letter. Y should I not have any link fr payment?

I checked well… even college people checked. since they didn’t see, they told me to pay as DD in favour of dean