Top 5 tips to ace women entrepreneurship by Shravya reddy

According to the dictionary, entrepreneurship is the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. The most obvious example of entrepreneurship is the starting of new businesses. Entrepreneurial spirit is characterized by innovation and risk-taking, and is an essential part of a nation’s ability to succeed in an ever changing and increasingly competitive global marketplace.

Entrepreneurship can be scary because there is no guarantee that the business will work, and the entrepreneur may end up losing money for the first few years. Not sure whether you are cut out for starting your own business? Don’t worry, you have company. Most people have dreamed about launching their own venture at some stage of their lives but the majority do not even take the first step. They are held back by a number of reasons. Some fear that if their business does not succeed, they could lose the investment they make. In many cases, that’s their entire life’s savings.
Presidency was ranked as the No.1 State board school in Telangana and No.10 in India. Shravya Reddy receiving the award at the India School Merit Awards Ceremony.

Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught, Or Are You Born That Way? – It is very important to note that entrepreneurship can be taught or the quality comes along with your genes. There are a few key assets that every entrepreneur should have them in their pockets.

High Intellect
Visionary and Good Instincts
Passion, Energy and Excitement
Persistence and Drive
Fearless and Calculated Risk Taker
Good Communicator, Listener, Salesperson, Team Builder and Motivator
Experience In The Industry

On the other note, every individual journey is different, and to know the best real life experiences can fire up your passion. Today we bring influential top 5 tips from a Women entrepreneur, Shravya Reddy to ace your entrepreneurial journey.

Shravya Reddy – Director, Operations & Transformation Strategy at Presidency High School, Nizamabad, India, holds a bachelor degree in Electronics & Instrumentation, Master’s degree in Bio-Sciences from BITS, Pilani, India. She worked with Schlumberger, an oilfield services company, across different geographies for 6 years. Shravya Reddy, founded Presidency Kids, Nizamabad, India.

My main drivers are people and change. I am fascinated by innovations & organizations that strive to make a meaningful impact on the community. Unlocking the power of technology to create value for organizations and bringing people closer is an area I thoroughly enjoy working on. In my current project, my mission is to find a viable solution to transform low to middle income schools and create a paradigm shift in the way teachers, parents and students perceive learning and education. I bring a contagious level of passion and enthusiasm to everything I do.

About Presidency High School

Our primary focus has been to enhance learner engagement at school, identifying methods to improve teacher motivation & competency, and increasing parent awareness about how they can support their children in the learning process. Presidency is now going through an inside-out transformation to make learning meaningful, fun and intuitive by using technology and through teacher and student led micro-innovations.

I have founded a new child-centric innovative preschool and established processes to make it a sustainable organisation. At the Primary & High School, I have initiated projects that are leading the change towards achieving our vision – redesigning our classrooms, building a new curriculum, training and development of support and teaching staff, supporting parent education, automating work flows of support functions and most importantly establishing an organisation structure with clear lines of responsibilities, control and communication.

Shravya Reddy at AIRSWEE women entrepreneurship Mentoring Program, Warangal – India.
Top 5 tips from Shravya Reddy to ace with women entrepreneurship

Try to achieve Work-life integration rather than Work-life balance.
Perseverance comes more naturally to women, make the most of it! Go an extra mile and add another quarter to it!
Technical expertise forms the basis of strong decision-making. Never stop being a subject-matter expert.
Do not forget your personal goals. True success is when you succeed both personally and professionally.
Look for help, tons of help available. You won’t have to reinvent the wheel.

Knowing Shravya Reddy personally added an extra flavour to my journey of Entrepreneurship. She is highly energetic and infectious person i have met recently – said Dr. Sabeera B (Executive Director & Co- Founder of Biostandups).