Two months after results but still I have not recovered from the mental trauma

Two months after results but still I have not recovered from the mental trauma, this is my second attempt 2014 batch, i wanted radio but my rank is 15 k, I wanted radio bcz i was least interested in clinical subjects… I couldn’t digest the fact that i have to face the clinical subject for life long… My family won’t allow for another attempt… Iam not able to talk with my close friends as before as they were in better position, slowly Iam feeling inferior… I am not able to attend any wedding or gathering… Why life is so unfair to me… Covid has ruined my dreams, my preparation has got affected due to covid, still not got enough support from my family during preparation… I was last child among the three by the time I needed My family the situations are such that they couldn’t able to pay attention on me…my parents “never” sat down in my preparation time and said whatever problem you have tell me we will take care of… No moral or psychological support… If i tell all this to my family they think i was just taking bcz I couldn’t take the result… Lucky are the one who has family support during preparation…

Radio is not the only non clinical branch available out there

You are correct man, family support is so helpful. But you didn’t have it, so what can we do right? First you have to accept that life is so unfair, then you gotta quit worrying about things that you cannot change and focus on things you can. You can get another non clinical subjects right, why don’t you do some digging up in those branches and maybe you might like them? Or maybe you can join a job somewhere earn decent amount, then live and prepare alone by yourself with the money you’ve earned? I am 2014 branch too, I know most of our batchmates are doing one thing or the other and it’s only natural to feel left out. But remember this is not about them, this is your life and how you’ll live it. You are the main character and main characters do have ups and downs in life but they will reach this destination sooner or later. And don’t forget each and every person has one thing or another bothering them, for you it’s family for me it’s relationship for someone it can be health issues etc. So we aren’t much different. Wish you the very best mate.