Usmle Test Result -Fail Score 193!

Usmle Test Result -Fail Score 193 ! Am sharing my results as we all need to change our attitude towards Life and Goals ! It’s okay if we don’t get through its not the end of world

M blessed with loving family…I have a loved one a decent salary in my own country !

I know many people will say that you shud work hard and study more I totally agree but I believe in destiny and I feel there is truly something bigger for me other side waiting for me & it’s not mle

I have no regrets about my preparation I studied best as much as I could also got decent nbme scores as well uwsa 2 was 232

But it’s ok…ofcourse American dream wasn’t for me in this lifetime but am going to make sure that I excel in my own country so much that I can go for short vacay trips in US 🙈😎! I prepared for 5 months I do feel I took it early but atkeast I know now that usmle isn’t for me! This post is to tell everyone that Pass / fail Score 262 or 193 it doesn’t defines you!

What defines you is that how much of a loving kind and generous person you become in this lifetime and how much you contribute towards ur own personal life because in the end that’s all matters 🥰

Sending love .luck and peace to everyone! Amen✨

Guess am going to be Anonymous for you all but all the best to you all ✨

My friend give it try don’t give up, I can feel the passion from your words!!!

All the best for you!