Uterus is bulky anteverted with 5mm endometrium. Is it serious issue?

Today I received my mom’s sonography report. Report says that “bulky uterus with fibroids”. Urinary bladder is distended. Uterus is bulky anteverted with 5mm endometrium. Is it serious issue?

Ultrasound didn’t mention the size of fibroid ?

But in report it mentioned (5mm)

The fibroid isn’t that big at the moment but it is really important to have an ultra sound every year and the fibroid tends to get bigger and can cause problems to your organs. It is best to get this treated even if it is small as you can treat easily with non surgical methods. If you just wait like I did you might end up having a hysterectomy. Please just get this treated

Thank you for sharing. FIBROIDS are non cancerous growths affecting the uterine muscle. they can cause symptoms such as heavy painful bleeding causing ANEMIA and pressure symptoms.

We recommend regular follow-up to Control the symptoms and to check the growth

There are medicines and lifestyle modification which can help her to get some relief of symptoms

bullkey uterus, adenomyosis and 2 fibroid dr suggests me injection zoladex 3.6. Can I this taken. I take birth control pills but some bleeding. What can I do. My age 3o.