We can no longer handle expenses in the hospital because he has been confined for a long time

Good day to all of you, me as a parent comes to you and asking for some help for my daughter Shamela 13 years old and was diagnosed with a intestinal tumor or cancer in the intestine. I am asking for your help to increase the life of my daughter Shamela. We can no longer handle expenses in the hospital because he has been confined for a long time…

He was first naconfined on November 2019 due to severe abdominal pain and fever, vinegar for a week. He had surgery before because he had acute appendicitis but we returned it because his stomach grew and it hurts even more. He had surgery again and his second surgery was bigger and took out his intestine part and caught a colostomy bag, that’s where his dirt is coming out.

Her third operation is due to having a lump in her intestine and she should have surgery immediately. His colostomy bags are already two. The fourth operation is because his wound opened because he could not be closed.

We are having difficulty with expenses and bills since November 2019, my son is coming back and he has four operas and will follow the fifth… He also needs chemo therapy The Sabu of his doctor.

He needs a Colostomy bag (intestinal party) Gauze pad) Alcohol because underpads, adult diaper he needs to clean always. He also needs medicine for maitenance antibiotics and daily equipment. He also needs help for laboratory, milk and colostomy bags because it is expensive and wound cleaning items.

I, as a parent is wholeheartedly asking for help from you and we will fully see that very much gratitude. Thank you very much.
We are also thankful to those who help us with my child’s treatment… thank you very much…