Well my scope.got cancelled as im too high risk to have the surgery at the small town hospital

Well my scope.got cancelled as im too high risk to have the surgery at the small town hospital.

Well my scope.got cancelled as im too high risk to have the surgery at the small town hospital. So have to wait to be booked into a bigger city hospital.

Well i got my scope booked for may, 20th 2021. Excited yet scared as to what he will find. We already are assuming that i will need to have my femur broke and straightened and a meniscial transplant from a cadaver for my outer meniscus. And he will be looking to see if its worth it to repair my ACL for a second time and how bad my osteoarthritis has gotten. So like i said excited but at the same time scared and hope if they do go forward with any of those surgeries they will wait till winter so i can at least keep riding my horse.

they just cancelled. im to high risk to be done at the small town hospital so i have to wait to be booked into the bigger hospital ugh.