What do you mean by toxicity?

SENIOR TOXICITY

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TOXICITY?

To me its not only the fact that most of us think, increased WORKLOAD is toxicity(therefore we consider only Obs ortho gyn dept can have toxicity)(to me it can exist in any dept ) its about bullies, seniors mocking you, asking you toughest questions which if you cant reply(they will not teach you the topic thats not there intension) rather making fun at your face that you know so less, you are so ill-fit for pg rather this profession(applicable to interns/housestaffs too) not only this they will gossip with there friends, batchmates, even your juniors that look this fellow knows nothing and will make fun. Staying in such atmosphere is like breathing in CO.Workload is nothing if your seniors are atleast supporting(mentally)

Toxicity is also the fact that seniors discriminating you on the basis of quota specially management quota(they will consider you as a dumbass who got the seat solely based on parents money)

Let me clear

1. Its my parents money not yours so why so serious?

2.Even for management seat you need to qualify NEET PG which thousands of doctors struggle year after year.

So friends specially seniors

PLEASE LETS STOP THIS TREND OF TOXICITY.

Lets be good,positive encouraging above all

LETS LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE.

+displacement,projection,denial

Gaslighting

Discrimination & bullying can be about anything from head to toe…past to future aspirations…personal to professional life …anything…

Bullying has no grounds of reason & will never have…it is wrong