- Which is the most common pancreatic endocrine neoplasm?
- a. Insulinoma
- b. VIPoma
- c. Glucagonoma
- d. Gastrinoma
- What is the most common site of gastrinoma in MEN1 syndrome?
- a. Jejunum
- b. Ileum
- c. Duodenum
- d. Stomach
- A 5 years old male child with acute fulminant liver failure.
Which one of the following criteria are not included in the
KING’s college criteria for Liver transplant?
- a. Age <10 years
- b. Prothrombin time >50 seconds
- c. Bilirubin >300 Micromol/litre
- d. Jaundice less than 7 days before development of encephalopathy
- What is the Modified Child Pugh class for patient who
has a serum bilirubin of 2.5 mg/dl, Serum albumin 3 g/dl,
Prothrombin time increased 5 seconds. Moderate ascites is
present but there is Grade 2 encephalopathy.
- a. CP A
- b. CP B
- c. CP C
- d. CP D
- A patient diagnosed as Carcinoma Uncinate process
presents with sudden abdominal pain on one day. The
tumor has infiltrated into
- a. Portal vein
- b. SMV
- c. SMA
- d. Splenic vein