What some of the medicos are posting on this page and elsewhere is quite disturbing

What some of the medicos are posting on this page and elsewhere is quite disturbing.

To oppose GOI decision on allowing ayush doc to perform surgery, medicos are openly using derogatory tone and vulgarising ancient Indian medicine of ayurveda and mocking it by terms viz “jadi booti”, “gau mutra”.

This is totally unacceptable.

But the problem is not about abusing our ancient sciences, rather it is the same colonial mindset, which has rendered our young minds to abuse Shushruta, Charak and more so our sacred and religious elements like gau mutra.

I request everyone to show some respect towards other sciences also.

Ok then first invent vaccine for corona ayush ppl…

We struggled alot to get into this position… N iam not insulting u guys but iam just thinking y i did mbbs instead of ayurveda… Sleepless nights, scoldings from parents, jokes from relatives, depression, cried alot when no one around… With all these struggles we got mbbs ug seat… After dat movie starts in our life… Again same cycle… Then also we completed mbbs with… God knows dat…

Now our real movie started… Again same cycle with 100 times struggles…

Then what is value for our struggles…???

If ancient science is great then plz ban mbbs in india… Then we all also study ayurveda…

I respect ancient sciences but we want proper value for our struggles too…