When and how you will receive your MCCQE Part I results

When and how you will receive your MCCQE Part I results

Examination results are confirmed by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) Central Examination Committee (CEC). Approximately seven weeks after the last day of the examination session, you will receive a notification by email and a message in your physiciansapply.ca account stating that you can verify your final Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I result (for example, pass, fail) through your physiciansapply.ca account.

Shortly after you receive this message, two documents will be uploaded to your account:

To prevent fraud and to protect confidentiality, your MCCQE Part I results are never given over the phone or by email.

You have the option to share your results online with various medical organizations across Canada. This option is available free of charge through your physiciansapply.ca account.

You also have the option to transfer examination results documents and exam details to third parties, by utilizing the File Transfer Service available through your physiciansapply.ca account under Other service requests . For more information, see File Transfer Service.