When panel introduce themselves to you, focus on who is a doctor and who is a nurse/community worker

Today Topic: Three PESCI Languages

When panel introduce themselves to you, focus on who is a doctor and who is a nurse/community worker

The language you speak to each panel member should NOT same language you speak to other panel member

Example: ectopic secondary to PID

1. Language One: Doctor talking to doctor- when question from panel head or member who is a doctor and does not play a role of patient in this case scenario

(my patient suffers from ectopic due to chronic STI due to PID- she has missed period, +v UPT and on PV there was + cervical motion tenderness)

1. Language Two: Doctor talking to medical staff who is not a doctor when question comes from panel member who is not a doctor and does not taking patient role but takes panel role

(My patient suffers from tubal pregnancy secondary to pelvic adhesion due to chronic pelvic infection)

1. Language Three: Doctor talking to patient: when question comes from patient role player either she was a doctor or nurse but she takes role of patient in this case

(Unfortunately, your pregnancy is not in the right place, it is outside the womb, it happened due to long lasting infection down below which resulted in adhesion of your pelvic tissue- Ii will draw a picture for you

For more up-to-date hints/skills and tricks, please join the upcoming PESCI Course

Join Coming July PESCI Online Course

Date and Time: Monday 29th June to Friday 10th July 6.30 to 9.30 pm excluding weekend

EARLY BIRD: 50 Au$ off if you book before 21stJune

Please join the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PESCIPlatform/?ref=br_tf&epa=SEARCH_BOX

For booking, please text me on Facebook massager

Good luck

Mathew.,