Where to stays in Australia?

Alotof u r going to give amc 1 , in australia which city is best to give exam?where r u guys staying?

Every city of Australia is good, communication by taxi, bus tram, train etc. you can try some hostel like YHA where you will get all the benifit like telephone, internet, coocking etc. Go to the web www. yha.au you will find there contact address.

Dear Dr. akmander, the correct website address is YHA.com.au(YHA dot com dot au). Try this one again please, i hope you will get it. For all YHA in Australia the E mail address is [REMOVED] (website at yha dot org dot au ) for melbourne yha the phone number is00 61 3 9328 3595.

I am preparing for the Clinical part.

The main books are GP Murtagh, Oxford Handbook of med and clinical speciality,Melbourne handbook of Ped and David Hul, LLewellyn-jones Gynae and Obs. Basically there is no end of reading, the matter is how you deliver and handle the examiner and role player and yourself on the day of your exam.

Pl give me ur valuable advice on how to prepare amc-1.course is very vast what important topic i should follow & how? which textbook u had read beside 2 amc books?

If you go through the Medical council mcq books Questions and its answers and there explanations, i think it wll help you. On top of that collect the recall mcq questions (Some of them are advertised on this forum) and solve those.
Study is importent. Need to takecare to answer the mastery questions,
Also there is a booklet from AMC regarding which book you need to study, collect that one and have a look, or go to amc dot com dot au
I hope some other doctor will come uu with many good advise and there experience.

Go through the AMC mcq book and every explanations, think laterally,collect previous AMC MCQ recall and solve those, on top of that read theory aswell especially emergency topics.

During exam try to concentrate on the mastery questions.
Please try to contact with people who sat the exam, hope they will give you more valuable advise. All the best for your attem.

the “Annotated MCQs” by Blackwellasia publishing is printed in 1998?!?!?!? Is there any new revision to this book? This is really old.

does anyone know wat place in sydney to live in
coz i am going there two months from now by will of God
does anyone know expenses of living or any student accomodation
please guide me i ll be a complete stranger to the new place
anyone with answers

Accommodation in Sydney is more expensive than anywhere else in Australia. You might spend a minimum of $800 a month just for the accommodation. How long will you stay-- you might find a cheaper accommodation if you’re staying for a longer period of time (say 6 months- a year). Maybe you can ask a relative if they can accommodate you.