Which is better for a female doctor MD paeds Vs MS obg

Which is better for a female doctor

MD paeds Vs MS obg( both from topmost College of my state) Vs MD medicine without SS ( from avg college)

I want less hectic life with early settlement and more earnings

I got alloted MD paeds in 1st round but now I am confused between these branches

Guys plz give your opinion

All branches are hectic only… But how u want ur life is decided by u… If u want peaceful life… U can earn not hefty… If u want to earn money obviously burden also increase… Whatever the branch u are taking keep urself fixed that pg 3 yrs is gonna be hell of work… Then ur life depends on the way how u decide… Compared to medical branches surgical are both physically and mentally stressful branches… Medical branches mostly mental stres than physical… What matters more is satisfaction with what u do…

Why to take these branches if you don’t want hectic ones? Why are you even asking? You need to know everything is hectic after mbbs. Go with what subject you like…
Why to take these branches if you don’t want hectic ones? Why are you even asking? You need to know everything is hectic after mbbs. Go with what subject you like…

Money= og more than paed,

Stress free life(realtively) post pg= paeds.

Well, you can’t always have the best of both worlds. You need to prioritise.

But for the sake of it, OBG from a good inst. sounds better to me.

Surgical field definitely has a good earning potential, but only if you’re willing to work for it. Put extra hours, operate more, see more cases.

And some day, if you want to tone it down, u can. Operate less or, just go for opds and consultations. But yeah, then u definitely have to compromise on the money part. Rest assured, you will earn decently and may be more than paeds and med (without DM, of course).

Hope you get some clarity. All the best

Peds is a good option than obg and medicine.

Is there anyone to give his/her opinion ??

It would be a great help