A middle aged man complains of upper abdominal pain after a heavy meal. There is tenderness in the upper abdomen and on x-ray, widening of the mediastinum is seen with pneumo-mediastinum. What is the diagnosis?
- a. Spontaneous perforation of the esophagus
- b. Perforated peptic ulcer
- c. Foreign body in esophagus
- d. Rupture of emphysematous bulla
Middle aged man with a swelling over the neck since childhood. Neck swelling has a bag or worm appearance. Diagnosis
- a. Plexiform neurofibroma
- b. Toxic nodular goitre
- c. Vasculitis
- d. Lymphangioma
Which one of the following is not a component of THORACOSCORE?
- a. Performance status
- b. Complication of surgery
- c. ASA grading d. Priority of surgery