Yes, you are COVID NEGATIVE

“Yes, you are COVID NEGATIVE”

And the expression and emotions of the 19 year old young boy in my COVID ward after listening these “most significant” words in his life currently…

Left me with enumerable thoughts about the efforts ours medical fraternity and supporting staff is doing to make every patient to listen these satisfying words.

COVID- the pandemic which made the whole world in severe crisis with personal, mental, economical losses and changed our behaviour in every aspect…still exists and still affecting all of us at every bit of life.

The work done by my fellow doctors, nursing officers, paramedics, house staff and all others involved in COVID patient’s care through out the world is the most potent example of "ALTRUISM“

I just want to convey (or kind of request) to everyone reading this… That before attacking, abusing, misbehaving, threatening any health care staff in future at least think once, twice, thrice or whatever the limit you have, think what they have done for entire world during the most severe crisis our generation faced ever.

All of them are just humans with potential of errors but the potential of saving world they have, is irreplaceable.

Stay happy, stay healthy, wear masks properly, avoid crowding, educate people about safety measures, help in making this world again a happy place to live without fears.

“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom”