zinc is one of the most important essential and beneficial nutrients for the human body, it is found in all cells of the body mainly, and plays an essential role in it…
Benefits of zinc for kids
Important for natural growth, especially height.
- Developing reproductive organs in the body.
Responsible for improving the immune system in the body and protecting against many diseases.
- When children do not receive the required quantities of zinc in the body, Zinc deficiency can lead to reduced memory, difficulties in absorption, education, and less concentration of the mind, and also responsible for many cases of severe dwarfs and diarrhoea in children.
- Helps fight common diseases such as coughing, cold and ear infections.
- He can control parasitic diseases such as malaria.
- plays an important role in treating diseases such as hypermia disorders, attention deficiency and eating disorders such as neurological anorexia.
- Reduces baby rash caused by diapers.
- Addresses severe malnutrition diarrhoea problem.
- Addresses the problem of zinc deficiency in the body which affects the digestive system greatly.
- Treats cases of vitamin A deficiency and increases the height of children.
- Helps develop mental and behavioral abilities.
The most important foods rich in zinc:
- seafood especially oysters
- Red meat
- Dairy products and eggs
- Beans and legumes
- nuts and dark chocolate
- mushrooms (mushrooms)
- Whole wheat grains , oatmeal and rice
- breast milk