A 15-year-old girl presents to the emergency department with complaints of bilateral thigh and hip pain

A 15-year-old girl presents to the emergency department with complaints of bilateral thigh and hip pain. The pain has been present for 1 day and is steadily increasing in severity. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen have not relieved her symptoms. She denies any recent trauma or excessive exercise. She reports feeling fatigued and has been having burning with urination along with uri
nary frequency. She reports having similar pain episodes in the past, sometimes requiring hospitalization. On examination, she is afebrile and in
no acute distress. No one in her family has similar episodes. conjunctiva and mucosal membranes are slightly pale . She has nonspecific bilateral
anterior thigh pain with no abnormalities appreciated. The remainder of her examination is normal. Her WBC count is elevated at 17,000/mm3, and her HB level is decreased at 7.1 g/dL. Urinalysis demonstrated an abnormal number of numerous bacteria.

What is the most likely diagnosis?

I am here to testify how great man called Dr Olu helped my sister out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my herpes . she takes his product (cure) for (2) weeks before I am to known she was totally cure out of it, and i promised him that i will testify he’s healing to the whole world about how he cured my sister which I am very happy I am doing now , Dr Olu also cure all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FRIBLOD,ALL KINDS OF SPELL CAST ,and so much more , please you can get him contacted on his whatsapp or call on +2348139727566 or email [email protected]
He can also cure following virus
(1).Herpes
(2).Cancer
(3).Hepatitis
(4).Hiv/aids
(5).Pcos
(6).Fibroid
(7).Blood Pressure
(8) Diabetes