A 22-year-old super morbidly obese (BMI 50) female presents with severe right knee pain

Wanting to know about people’s experiences with Dupixent? The doctors want to give it to my son who is 11 with atopic dermatitis and extreme allergies… need more information?!

Has been a miracle drug for me!

minor eye issues which good eye disc helped and minor joint pain glucosamine helped. Well worth it.

I have inyecting for 13 months, It’s good,no side efect at all.

I am currently taking Dupixent every 2 wks. I started about a year ago and it has been a life changing decision. I suffered from severe atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis head to toe and also chronic sinus infections and upper respiratory infections. Ever since I started my immune system has adjusted and i now have no rash on my body and my health has improved. I did wean off Dupixent for about 3months and noticed that I was starting to get my rash back and real itchy. My doctor asked if I want to wean we can do it slowly so like take my injections every 3 wks then 4 wks and so on so my body can adjust. But I chose to continue my treatment because of the winter season. I definitely recommend to try and see results with your son. Best wishes for him on improvement and a happier life

by my opinion this is big NO. Did you measure first his Cadmium levels?

It is playing a major role by AD…If you eliminate it correctly, then you can solve problem permanently.

I have taken it over a year now it Only calms my itching I take it every Week

Life altering for me. No side effects and clear skin. I’ve discontinued all 6 prescriptions for allergies & asthma.

Living with a virus for eternity is something you need to sit down and think. There is a cure for any type of virus and diseases. So why listen to people who will discourage you and not give you cure. Alternative cure for any type of virus, diseases and STDS available. HSV1&2,Lupus diseases,Cancer,Human Papilloma virus(HPV),Crohn’s diseases,Diabetes,Sickle Cell Arnamia,Herpes,HIV,Hepatitis Eczema,psoriasis E.T.C for any health issues Contact Dr ovia for help

3 months after stating Dupixent! She is swimming, dancing, on gymnastics team and just started pre-pointe! Dupixent was the answer for us!!!