A lot of you have been in touch constantly so can you guys guide me now plz?

A lot of you have been in touch constantly so can you guys guide me now plz?

1. I did EE from studying Kaplan videos and Toronto Notes. Are those resources still ok, or do u guys recommend other books over the TN?

2. I was planning to do Doing Right for Ethics. Im still going to give it a read but I’ve seen a lot of ppl advise reading CMPA guidelines on the internet. Are those two things ok? I am bad at Ethics and Psychosocial aspects of medicine and these are the areas I need to really brush up on so give me whatever is recommended nowadays. Is 100 cases of Ethics by Conrad Fisch relevant to the QE?

3. Qbanks: I plan to do uworld and the Mcc question bank plus prep test. As for Canadaqbank, is it worth doing it at all, or shud I do just the testlet, or not at all?

4. CDM: how to prepare specifically for that? Is doing uworld step 3 qbank worth it?

5. Biostats and pop health: from just TN?

Please give me whatever feedback u can, THANKS!!!

I have done my qe1 recently .My baseline study was based on kaplan books & videos for step 2 ck, TN.I checked other sources( e.g MTB) but few topics which I felt may be written in a better way.
2. I have tried reading " doing right" , could not complete.Read TN ethics part, made a habit of visiting CMPA website regularly, good practice guide .It helped.100 cases is still good, so many questions to answer, just know the different in few topics, like consent, confidentiality, minor etc.
3.uworld step 2 ck , step 3 ( if u have time)… cqb --I didn’t like, The best one is practice test by mcc / SAEs
3.CDM …mcc prectice test and SAEs are the best examples.Study same way you would do for mcq, but you have to grab the concept of this CDM questions
Biostat and population science…watched kaplan videos,then solved uworld questions.
While solving auestions you may need other resources…like website " up to date" " AfMC primer" …