Alex Popov USMLE Step 3 Experience

Wanted to thank this group for all your help and support. Just found out that I passed step 3. Took
it on March 18th and 25th 1 week in between ccs.
I did 3 months of studying, worked as a PT part time. The last month did not work , did only
questions.
All of my material was step 3 notes that I got from this group which was amazing, but I only got ot
about half way in. So most of my study was UWORLD. Ran through it 2 times. 1st time did about
average. 60, sometimes lower sometimes better.
Also did all the 2 UWORLd exams 1 time. And did all the NBME exams , although they seemed
more weird . Practiced a lot for ccs. 4 cases a day and last few weeks made sure I knew most of
them in and out… All the uworld cases and also got 100 cases on ‘ccscase simulator ‘which was a
good help I think, it allows you to practice and see your score exactly in every part break down.
Step 3 was exhausting, even with a week break in between. For me the second day felt long, even
if ccs cases are quick you see still tired after the 6 blocks before that.
My advise is when you practice account for lag time. It’s very frustrating and takes time for orders
to go in , do practice on the case simulator using that option because on the exam it will be less
frustrating .
If you have any questions please feel free to write me. I will post more stuff later what I can
remember
A million thanks again.
If I can do it, anyone can. Hard work pays off for sure. Good luck everyone