Alhamdulillah,eligible for clinical examination

Alhamdulillah,eligible for clinical examination.

Some advices for new candidates,same as given by the previous candidates and I am giving the same, as these are the key sentences to follow for passing Mcq.
#Read recall based Jm systemically(to clear your concept,sign symptoms of disease.In most of the recalls for example,recaller say a question related to Haemochromatosis has come,asked for best investigation?..first you have to diagnose it,right?Thats why it is needed to read the signs symptoms) and Handbook,then solve system wise recalls,after that month wise recalls.
#Some reliable sites are RACGP,medbullet,medscape.I mainly followed these three.
#During solving system wise recalls search the key words in the search bar,you will find all recalls posted since 2015(as AMEDEX is launched in 2015)and also heaps of discussion and clarification made by previous candidates.
#Must keep 2/3 full time reading partners.

#I did only last 1yr recalls until the April 2019 recalls are published.After getting questions I was baffled what to do because old recalls are coming !!! I didn’t solve that!!! Exam is knocking at door !! Observed that recalls are coming from same months of previous years.Started solving may and june 15/16/17 recalls and some april recalls as well.In exam I found enough recalls.
#last 15 days I didn’t solve anything new.Just revised what I have studied before.(last 1 yr recalls,short notes made by me[I used to write notes on Jm beside the related topics],handbook,and may 15/16/17 recalls[as I didn’t get time to revise rest])
#Night before exam,a sound sleep is mandatory,though I couldn’t sleep because of tension😞.
#Uploading 15/16/17 month wise solved
recalls.
Grateful to my mentor Shahriar Ahmed Sujoy
Best wishes🙂