All of the questions from the notes I prepared, Expecting 1500 mark

All of the questions from the notes I prepared, Expecting 1500 mark… Should I bother to wait for the results or directly join my dream institution along with open up a pg coaching institute what say???:smiley::smiley:
It’s all about show off brother let people chill for somedays no one actually bother how many questions any institution cracked or how many marks X Y Z will score… all r fighting for an upgrade… after whole lot of struggle through the period… people are so much annoying that they are not reluctant for few days…

pls wait odrws if u hurry fast,uwl hv to do xtra dty…u knw na pg lyf…so pls hold on…im xpctng 1800

No it is time to retire now.
You have achieved everything. Now dont bother to stay in medical field.

Sorry, dude! A lot of us are getting 1500. We are keeping quiet and not showing off unlike you. So there’s a huge possibility that YOUR dream branch in YOUR dream college is already taken. But incase you email to NBE stating how YOU first posted on fb might just get you the seat.

Yes weed n whole lot of addictive substances all together… looking at the present scenarios and rat race of coaching institutions and self proclaimed rank holders…