Although it's a bit late, just some appreciation post I suppose

Although it’s a bit late, just some appreciation post I suppose​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush: Hi sir, it’s me Little Maung, I passed my PLAB2 exam with total score 147, passing 16 stations, thank you so much Dr Hamed and the entire team of common stations plus my study partners​:purple_heart: During the short period of time, Dr Hamed gave us basic idea and how to approach to each scenario, sharing experience and knowledge about NHS and plab exam. It was too difficult for some ppl like us for active participation and discussion coz most of us usually feel timid and so okay with passive learning and made our teacher kinda disappointed.(and I fell asleep some time (?most time)…really sorry though​:pleading_face:)…but he tried to keep us involved and train us well, so much dedicated and sincere…shouldn’t take it personal though…all the notes are detailed, well organized. Common stations accommodation was also more than okay for us, Mr Cyrus, friendly and lovely gentleman make us feel like home. Special Notes: you need to take good care of yourself, and be alert and careful even if u’re in Barking or in London(Thanks God I almost lost my keys and yes lost my favorite poncho though​:sweat_smile::joy:). Impressive interpersonal skills and communication session with Dr Elmira was absolutely unforgettable, one of the most lovely person I’ve met :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Most importantly, Pass or fail mainly depend on you and your luck. Knowing your weakness, getting feedback, how you manage and how u come up with a plan designed for you. For preparation, I mostly did self-study and only had 12 days to practise with a group, coming to Barking 9:00 - 20:00 and I’m so glad all 5 of us passed the exam. Thanks to our partners’ brilliant study plan and working hard together. Overall, I’m more than satisfied with my choices. Thanks everyone and good luck with your results for coming Wednesdays