Anybody in this group was not allowed to join All India alloted seat despite satisfying all eligibility criteria by the alloted institute?

Anybody in this group was not allowed to join All India alloted seat despite satisfying all eligibility criteria by the alloted institute?? IF so please please help me… Pls help if you know someone had this issue… Pls…

Problem is some confusion between MCC and Hospital…pls help what to do… Hospital is not allowing me to join my alloted seat by saying they don’t have that seat and that seat belong to State quota…

I have allotment letter issued by MCC after All India second round…I have all required documents with me… Some issues with Hospital and MCC is ruining my life… I’m already in my third attempt and I deserve my seat than the already joined ones.

Aditya Ganguly They’re saying they don’t have seat in AIQ right now and that seat was added to seat matrix by institute by mistake and then the institute mailed MCC for correction…But MCC don’t paid attention to their mail and right now they don’t have a seat to give admission to me now… Meanwhile a guy with lesser rank in AIQ joined alloted AIQ seat of same department yesterday … I’m in deep trouble now…Pls help…

Happens in first round to a few candidates. Seats getting cancelled or wrong numbers. Minimal impact.

This is the first time hearing a round 2 candidate with such an issue. Huge mistake

Connecting with MCC directly is option 1. Would suggest doing it immediately at Delhi directly if not reachable over phone. Possibly Dghs office secretary levels if possible.

If you are not able to get a solution to the additional seat under AIQ, and MCC is at fault, then

1. Get the next seat of your chocie, whatever available, officially considering this as a special case, out of the vacant seats after April 22nd. Try this with MCC before they revert back to state. They should be considerate considering it is their mistake ( for you possibly - since other candidate has joined, or for other candidate if MCC can do so)

2)Legal option. Ensure you get a seat out of vacant seats before they revert. This needs high court level intervention, but can be done, at a legal cost. MCC may themselves suggest this so that they can make it official. Get a simple direction to allot a seta of your choice among the vacant seats.

Act immediately before seats are reverted back. A simple direction from the high court to allot a good seat out of the seats vacant can be good for you.

Happens in first round to a few candidates. Seats getting cancelled or wrong numbers. Minimal impact.

This is the first time hearing a round 2 candidate with such an issue. Huge mistake

Connecting with MCC directly is option 1. Would suggest doing it immediately at Delhi directly if not reachable over phone. Possibly Dghs office secretary levels if possible.

If you are not able to get a solution to the additional seat under AIQ, and MCC is at fault, then

1. Get the next seat of your chocie, whatever available, officially considering this as a special case, out of the vacant seats after April 22nd. Try this with MCC before they revert back to state. They should be considerate considering it is their mistake ( for you possibly - since other candidate has joined, or for other candidate if MCC can do so)

2)Legal option. Ensure you get a seat out of vacant seats before they revert. This needs high court level intervention, but can be done, at a legal cost. MCC may themselves suggest this so that they can make it official. Get a simple direction to allot a seta of your choice among the vacant seats.

Act immediately before seats are reverted back. A simple direction from the high court to allot a good seat out of the seats vacant can be good for you.