Are you a medical student, international or foreign medical graduate

Are you a medical student, international or foreign medical graduate, or older medical graduate struggling to figure out how to prepare for and pass the CS exam?

Here’s some sobering advice:

Hi my name is Dr. Paul Ciurysek and I’m a USMLE preparation expert who has successfully trained 1000’s of medical students to pass their USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CS exams since starting over 10 years ago.

When I look at the marketplace today I see these three problems that are widespread and suffocating most medical students:

1. Non-specific advice: Most people who are providing ‘advice’ are well-meaning, but their advice is simply too vague and non-specific. They’ll tell you to use this resource or that resource, but they leave it at that. Tools are only as good as the person using them, and if the advice you’re given doesn’t include a detailed outline of exactly how to use each tool, you simply won’t get the most out of them.

2. Incorrect advice: Most pieces of advice given to medical students have been passed down from generation to generation, and as the times and structure of the exams change, the advice doesn’t. This means that the advice from your uncle who took the USMLE 20yrs ago is irrelevant because that was a completely different exam. You simply cannot listen to the advice of anybody who isn’t constantly immersed in USMLE preparation because things change so quickly that most of the traditional advice out there, even though it comes with good intentions, is completely wrong and outdated.

3. Malicious intentions: Perhaps the biggest mistake students make is trusting the advice of people who might not have their best interest in mind. Thing about it… why would one of your colleagues who is going to be directly competing with you for a coveted residency position give you his best advice when your success isn’t what’s best for his chances of matching down the road? I’m not saying you should’t listen to your colleagues, but it’s important to keep in mind that anybody who is competing against you for a residency position might not have your best interest at heart.

If you want to put yourself in the best possible position to succeed on your CS exam, you need to take the advice of someone who has a proven track-record of success.

Are you making any of these 3 mistakes?

The truth is that if you’re making just one of these mistakes you’re putting your future at significant risk. The exams are changing fast and there’s no place in your preparation for ‘risky advice’ that isn’t proven to work.

If you don’t do things right the first time, you could get wiped out. However if you want to change your ways and take the right steps towards your success…

I Have Good News!

I just put together a FREE TRAINING which shows you exactly how I can take any medical student, no matter where they’re at currently, and get them exam-ready in a matter of weeks.

Here’s what you’ll discover:

• How mastering 3 simple USMLE criteria can help you gain MAXIMUM POINTS on your CS exam
  • The SECRET practice strategy that cuts your training time in half
  • How this ONE shift in behaviour can transform your entire exam performance
  • How a simple 4-step process can help you MASTER any challenging question that comes your way
  • How to SIMPLIFY the PATIENT NOTE and write excellent notes every time

And much, much more…

This FREE TRAINING has helped countless medical students successfully pass the USMLE Step 2 CS exam and it has the potential to do the same for you.