Can anybody please tell me whether bond is strict in the following states?

Can anybody please tell me whether bond is strict in the following states? Uttar pradesh, West Bengal and Assam
Please help

West Bengal: Come to Basirhat to serve bond. We have young MP from Basirhat this time.

da Basirhat fb page dekho. Tahole bjhe jabe keno basirhat favourite amar.

west bengal…: u can be found dead if u dnt cmplt bond :joy::joy:

West Bengal is very strict … sometimes they don’t allow people to leave even if they are willing to pay 30 lakhs

Yeah they had to hire a lawyer and file a suit to get the certificates back after paying 30 lakhs

I don’t know about other states, but WB treats doctors as modern day slaves. Though people from every profession, who study in govt colleges, use tax payers’ money, it is only the doctors who are expected to pay back with high interest rates.

It is not unbearable but hectic. Depending on the dept, seniors are mostly very good and ragging is unheard of. The problem is that the govt promises the moon to the people and doesn’t deliver and then uses the doctors as the scapegoats. The incidence of mob violence is also on the rise.

somebody please comment about bond in assam and UP

Many new colleges are being opened in Assam,the burning problem being the scarcity of docs willing to take up those post.So yes they are trapping the post pg people real bad.this has started real strictly from this year

West bengal is too much strict… u have to do the torturing bond… no choice left…