Can I pass the PLAB 2 exam despite weak clinical background?

Can I pass the PLAB 2 exam despite weak clinical background ?

I have graduated from college and got my PMQ but I haven’t taken the internship year yet. Instead, due to family reasons, I have a 3-year gap after graduation working in a non-medical job. So you can say that my whole medical knowledge ended at the time I graduated from medical school 3 years ago; without any clinical real-hospital-life experience and with weak practical skills and ability to perform procedures required by FY1.

I have already passed the IELTS and PLAB 1 tests and now I am trying to apply for PLAB 2 exam. The problem is that when I checked the materials and read about the exam and different stations and so on, I felt like it’s so overwhelming and actually I am afraid that I might not pass the test from the first attempt, and I don’t have the privilege of appearing at further attempts.

So, can I still pass the exam after that?

I am willing to study hard, attend an academy course, practice with different study partners for 4-6 weeks after the course and all this, but even though, will I pass? what are the chances?
Or should I delay the PLAB 2 exam for a while and try to go to a local hospital and attend an observership for example just to refresh my mind and learn basic skills needed for the exam?, but I will risk the validity period of IELTS !!! Or it doesn’t really matter as long as I attend the course and study hard and that’s it ?!!

Please note I am not asking about the career gap, I know it’s gonna be a pain in the ass while applying for GMC and seeking a job afterwards, but it’s a different story.

Sorry for my long post but I’d really appreciate your help.