Did you hear? We now have a brand new full-length Preparatory Exam 😮

Did you hear? We now have a brand new full-length Preparatory Exam :open_mouth:

210 Multiple-Choice Questions and 38 Clinical Decision-Making cases let you test your knowledge for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I, and you’ll see detailed rationales for all the correct answers. A marking key is provided for the write-in questions, allowing you to mark yourself, which provides an understanding of what MCC is looking for in a good answer to a write-in question.

Test your knowledge

The full-length Preparatory Examination (PE) is now available within our Practice Test Portal. This unique preparatory resource is intended to replicate the exam experience, and also provides a full answer key.

Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) and Clinical Decision-Making (CDM) Practice tests are also available.

These Practice tests align with the new MCCQE Part I Blueprint and content weightings.

Available Practice tests

One PE form is available featuring 210 MCQs, 38 CDMs and the answer key costing $500. This full-length practice test mimics the make-up of the MCCQE Part I.

Three CDM test forms are available each featuring 14 CDM case scenarios with one to four questions each and costing $102.

Three MCQ test forms are available each featuring 100 MCQs and costing $102.

There is no limit to the number of test forms that can be purchased. Please note, however, that you must finish a test form before attempting to purchase the same test form again.