First read: started in September 2018

First read: started in September 2018 , ended in December. I started with pathoma but without notes and i ddntt go through everything then i did FA and uw offline without notes so it was somehow useless .
Anyway, i started by studying the system with its uw, for neuro I watched kaplan anatomy (3-4x speed) so it doesnt count without notes. Biochemistry I also watched kaplan with 3x speed without notes as well.
Biostatistics uw
Micro sketchy ( very helpful)
Ethics 100 cases.
Second read:
I studied FA with uw online , but this time WITH notes.
I also tried watching B&B videos in the 3d read which turned out to be a great decision because they are very helpful , i actually loved them!! I used them for the things I couldnt understand well
I used them for biochem, neuro,psych, biostatistics,public health, physio( renal , cardio, resp)
Anatomy shelf notes once after the 3d read
FA: 4 times
Uw: once offline / once online
Nbme: 13,15,16Offline: 30-40 mistakes
Nbme 13 aftrr the 2nd read.
15 ,16 after the 3d read
Nbme 17 : 251 (3 weeks before the exam)
Uwsa 1: 249 (one month before the exam)
Uwsa 2: 251 (two weeks before the exam)
NBME 18: 246 one week before
NBME 21: 255 10 days before
NBME 20: 234 17 days before
Each time i had a different weak spots which was really frustrating. But I assigned the 4th read for revising and focusing on those spots.
For all the people who are doubting themselves or having personal issues i want to tell you that 3 months before the exam i had the worst time of my life honestly. I barley focus to study 8-9 hrs a days
And 3 weeks before the exam it would maximum take 4-5 hrs per day .
The exam was fine not as hard as I expected or heard from others.
On the exam day Made sure to have 7 hours of good sleep.
During the exam i had coffee amd redbull to have good energy.
Breaks during the exam:
Two blocks (break) two blocks (break) then i had a break after each block.
I hope sharing this will be helpful . And if anyone has any questions ill be delighted if you ask