For people who have failed and made up their mind to prepare again,

For people who have failed and made up their mind to prepare again, but don’t have the courage to start because the failure has left them paralyzed! This video will help you start, and change your story!

https://youtu.be/t-wl6hqWojQ

Sir I m incredibly confused
I am intern and got decent rank but will get subject of my choice in peripheral institute with bond. Should i repeat or take the seat
Can you help me?

Thanks sir for the video ,for motivation u gave , n the practical tips u said how to come back n start reading , in the video u said , not to go for different materials for the subjects n start from the exsiting material , i m the intern studying in Nandyal , kurnl dist , going to complete my intern this march sir , i studied some subjects in marrow , few from the book called sure success magic , is this approach shifting of subjects from one material to another is wrong sir , can u plzzzz guide me wats the correct way of reading from single source or material

Sir please guide me is it necessary to attend coaching centers like dams, n others inspite of having marrow classes , i didnt complete all the videos of all subjects in marrow, i wrote few classes , is it sufficient of marrow classes , n please give me ur advise is it possible to complete all marrow videos of all subjects by end of the may