Got my results of PLAB 2 yesterday and it's a PASS.

Got my results of PLAB 2 yesterday and it’s a PASS.
I passed 16 out of 18 stations with a score of 154.
I attended Plab Courses by Dr Swamy. I am extremely grateful to have attended to his course and his study material is really great.

There are a few things here which I want to talk about.

1. PLAB 2 has become a bit tough than the previous years due to the ever increasing number of new stations. They have around 300 stations these days and GMC is putting new cases everyday in the exams. I kept a 5 weeks gap after my course ended. Still, I had to read and practice ( around 70-80 stations) for almost 10 hours a day without any breaks to finish the course thrice.

2. Repetition of notes and a lot of practice is the key for passing the exam.We as IMGs don’t have sufficient inter-personal skills as much as the GMC expects from it’s doctors in the UK.

3. I usually heard from my fellows that a person they knew failed because he was scripted or knew the notes very well.
    This is total bulls**** . All my simulators gave me the exact replies from my scripts from the course. You need to know the scripts well . ( Don’t be smart enough though, to tell details from the scripts when the simulator hasn’t told that to you.)

4. The mock examiners at Dr. Swamy’s course mark you down brutally and extremely horrify you. Please don’t pay attention to that.The GMC examiners mark you in totally different and unknown ways. Take your mocks just for self-assessment.

5. Be extremely confident or fake it. I was unusually calm on my exam day and was ready to appear again whole-heartedly if things went wrong. No one can beat you if you’ve got control over your anxious mind.

Feel free to text me if you’ve got any particular doubts . I’ll be including my detailed preparation in my personal blog too.
Thanks a lot.
Best wishes for your PLAB journey.