Guys sorry for being late regarding sharing of my experience due to hectic schedule of mine

Step 1(250) experience

Guys sorry for being late regarding sharing of my experience due to hectic schedule of mine. I did step1 with 6-8 hours job in ER/COVID19 ICU, Stepwise:

I decided that I will have to do step1 till may 2020(decision was made in late november2019 and I started studying from early december2019).

Now come to the resources utilized:

started FA reading—>completed in 27 days.

got UW one block on lease from a friend to taste it. then tasted a free trial of amboss. I found out that free amboss will be fine for me(as I was of the opinion that purpose of qbank is to strengthen your FA concepts and integration of FA. Free amboss was doing it well and there was no need to spend $$$ on UW)

I made almost 30 email accounts and started doing amboss qbank subjectwise. Each subject with a different account. In between I was taking rest and revising FA. Done with first round of amboss in february. cumulated percentage was 84%.Now I was sure I will have to take exam as soon as possible.

Took amboss asseement in late feb almost, it was 260(90% correct).booked my exam in march after I got amboss score.

Now real trouble started, my eaxm was cancelled due to covid. duties were changed and I was working in covid19 ICU so unable to even touch FA.

Till august I had almost 15 exam cancellations due to prometric closures. Finally prometrics announced that they will start operations from August in my country. So I gave a bullet speed read to FA, started doing amboss(got an amboss scholarship)from july. Till now, i had not done any assessment except amboss due to time constraints.I had already heard that UWSA1 is extremely overpredictive. so did not wasted my bucks on UWSAs. just got offline UWSA2+NBME24. I did these on 5th and 6th of august respectively( with 260+250). free120(92%). Now I was confident that i will do well in exam.

took exam on 10th of august

real score 250

NBME 24 is gold in terms of predicting your score.