Heart beat fast from last 3 days and rhythms not normal so pls suggest any medication

Heart beat fast from last 3 days and rhythms not normal so pls suggest any medication

THAT’S HEART PALPITATIONS SIR, OUR research herbal medication is highly effective and put a stop to any heart beat issues call Dr Samson on 08062660945/WhatsApp 07016363520

What is the blood pressure, ekg what does it look like, what is the rhythm can not give treatment because you can end up as research is not

If ur bp is normal and u didn’t take drugs like salbutamol, then it’s stress due to covid 19.calm down to avoid getting arrhythmia.

Have you tried massaging your carotid sinus or get any Ca2+ blocker for tachycardia

It could be due to stress,worried n over labour.
Use proper medications and take enough rest.

No problem you are-searching more on internet about COVID 19. Leave it from mind and think something else.

You can contact this site for advise and recommendations. They are very good and helpful m.me/helpwithcannabi12. I was given 4-5 weeks to live but here I am today 2 years kidney disease, fibromyalgia,arthritis,lupus,rheumatoid and any other chronic pain free. They help me to achieved this gold and I believe they can assist you as well. Just send them a message and discuss with them they will help you. Wish you all the best.

If it is not covid19, so u can make use of hydrocultsone or hydranaline, these injection is use to regain heartbeat