Hello doctors.i need your help with something.i got a rank of around 5k

Hello doctors.i need your help with something.i got a rank of around 5k.i belong to BC HINDU.But i made a mistake in my application and it shows as CHRISTIAN.I tried contacting the nbe. But no-one gave me a proper path.im wishing to get a surgery seat but this seems to be a hurdle.should i go directly to nbe board at delhi?Any help is appreciated.thank you

It wont affect ur admission I guess…caste matters …which I guess u filled right!!

Yes I filled that right. But in my state Christians can belong to either sc or BC-C.i belong to neither. So that’s why I’m worried

Kindly get to NBE office .These are government …people if things go smooth there won’t be any problem in admission but if they wana creat a problem they stand by the wrong names on the degree …Just go to office personally you have good rank congrats

Hello Chaitanya it seems you should sort it out quickly
Please don’t get carried away by the above advice
It will definitely effect your admission if you don’t get it solved before your state counseling

thank you. I’ll go to the nbe board asap and will let you know the further progress.

Exactly… Just go and talk to nbe directly and get it sorted out…it will affect your admission for sure… it’s not wise to take risk on such things…

nna Ra mama 19th lopu,idhigo ee Santhu gadi hadavidi aypogane ate veltha

Take a flight. Go to NBE. Give them a written representation. Get it numbered. Keep a copy for yourself. Try to get it rectified. Get your property caste certificate before you go. You might need to give them some kind of affidavit. All the best