Hello everyone I appeared for the Plab 1 exam

Hello everyone I appeared for the Plab 1 exam on Nov7th even though the results are too far, I am preparing and gathering info about plab2 visa process. I have few doubts regarding the application, it will be very helpful if anyone could clear those doubts which are as follows:

1. I will be applying for visa from Hyderabad, India- what will be the ideal time to apply for visa if I plan to appear for plab2 in march or April 2020.

2. Various plab visa experiences shared on internet suggests that our stay in the U.K. Should remain very short (1-2 weeks) and we cannot plan to stay for the whole visa tenure(6months)- I am planning to stay for at least 4 months( to get a better understanding of the medical practice and clinical methods in UK before giving the exam and also to complete the Gmc registration in the same visit if everything goes as planned), How should I plan my further plab journey if I want to prepare,give and get Gmc registration in a single visit?

3. I am currently employed in my home country as a medical officer since 15 months and can reflect my salary in my bank statement however I do have friends who live in the U.K. and can help me with sponsorship too - which option would be more reliable in order to avoid visa rejection?

4. There are still many questions arising as I am learning more about the visa process , if anyone who have recently applied from India and willing to guide me pls do let me know, I am willing to contact them by any means. Thank you.