Hi dear doctors, it's that time of the month again!

Hi dear doctors, it’s that time of the month again!

I took my MCCQE1 on July last year and did incredibly well, so once a month I have a ‘’How to answer the MCCQE1’’ live lecture which has been a total success. I’ve received a lot of positive feedback over the past 6 months from all the doctors that attended, and have received countless emails and messages from others urging me to do another one as their exam date is not far away. I will be doing another lecture on Saturday October 31st . The subjects to discuss will be but are not limited to:

-Pre-exam preparation

-Highest yield topics

-Both MCQ and CDM parts of the exam: The ‘’know-how’’ on how to answer the questions.

-Exact material you need to read to approve your exam (If you study this and follow my instructions, you WILL most likely pass your exam)

-QA session at the end.

As I’ve said before, this is a live lecture that will be given online and it will take approximately 2-3 hours. This is a strategy webinar on how to tackle the MCCQE1. This is not a medical preparation course, I will not be teaching subjects like Surgery, Internal Medicine, etc. Also please keep in mind that I will not be divulging confidential information regarding the questions that appeared on my exam. Please note there is a 50 dollar fee involved.

We will be having as a guest lecturer Dr. Jon Jonilase, an R2 who matched on a specialty in Quebec, Canada.

If you’re truly interested, please leave your email below and I will get in contact with you as soon as time permits. Take into consideration that seats are limited; it will be first come, first serve.

Kind regards,

Fernando