Hi, guys I'm 31 years old, male

Hi, guys I’m 31 years old, male , completed mbbs 6 years back, presently non working. Although this is my 2nd attempt at neet , last year in my first attempt got a rank of 45k . Having gone through lots of setbacks in my personal life. It’s slowed my down. Now I’m anxious and mood remains low due to surpassing age and sometimes feel how would I start pg at the age of 32 , would I feel aged amongst my colleagues and accepted and how would I complete it, will I be able to enjoy residency , when will I get get married.Thinking of setting down at the age of 35 makes me nervous, sometimes . All these thoughts are leading me to lose focus in my studies. I know that I have the potential to crack exam even now. But I’m taken aback due to these thoughts. My UG batchmates have finished their pg, some even gotten into super , many got or getting married. I feel alone since , I have noone to discuss study related stuff having no idea of volume of competition exists there. I go to youtube to feel motivated by boneteacher , few youtubers , apoorv mehra sir and study strategies by various toppers and offline videos coaching teachers. But these do not help. What should be my way forward? Any suggestions who have been in the same place wrt age factor currently and in the past , how did you guys kept moving forward and your experience during prep n during residency. Also wish to know if there are persons as old as me exist in the group and fighting it out hard. I would appreciate positive thoughts and insights. About negativity and mocking , I would say , " God bless" since there will be a day when life will hit u hard too and u will realise the importance of empathy. Reality of life is it will hit hard to everyone once in ur lifetime. So let’s be be professional and non judgemental at least if not empathetic. Thank you