- A pregnant woman with long-term history of osteoarthritis came to the antenatal clinic with the complaints of restricted joint movement and severe pain in her affected joints. What is the choice of drug?
D. Paracetamol + Dihydrocodiene
- A 55 year old man is brought into A&E unconscious. He has a distended abdomen with caput meduase and spider navi. He has a previous history of bleeding oesophageal varices. His Hb is 10 g/dL, MCV is 100 fL. His skin is pale and clammy. What is the reason for his loss of consciousness?
A. Alcoholic hypoglycaemia
B. Diabetic hypoglycaemia
C. Hepatic encephalopathy
D. Subdural haematoma
- A woman presents with butterfly rash on her face. What is the most likely diagnosis?
D. Reactive arthritis
- A 28 year old woman comes with sudden onset of vomiting and pain per abdomen. On examination mobile swelling in the right iliac fossa was found. What is the most probable diagnosis?
A. Ectopic pregnancy D. Ovarian torsion
B. Tubo-ovarian abscess E. Diverticulitis
C. Acute appendicitis
- A 48 year old woman always socially withdrawn has stopped going out of the house. She is afraid to socialize because she fears that people will criticize her. What is the most probable diagnosis?
B. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
C. Social Anxiety
D. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
E. Generalized Anxiety Disorder