I am a recent graduate, finished MBBS

I am a recent graduate, finished MBBS and internship in November 2018… post which i cleared plab exam and is now waiting for my gmc registration as i had gaps during my internship… from the looks of it, i could only start my first job from September 2019 onwards… i have not worked at all after my internhsip as I was in the UK staying with my husband, and preparing for clearing the plab examz…

I really wanted to target to start my GP training from Aug 2020 onwards due to various personal circumstances… but then there is this mandatory rule that u need atleast 12months of work experience by the start ur gp training…

But as i can start my job only in september, il have only 11 months experience by the beginning of Aug 2020…

1. Hence will I be eligible for applying for GP training in the round1 that opens in November 2019??

2. Will they consider in a manner that i can work in my first job till end of august 2020 in my first job, and hence complete my 12month work experience, and then start my gp training from september onwards (like deferring the start date by 1 month inorder to complete my 12month work experience)?

3. Or is there any place in the Birmingham where GP training usually begins in the month of September?

4. If all the above doesnt work, would you recommend me to go back to India right now and work there to get 1 month experience and come back and start the UK job in Sept, so that i will have the 12 month experience prior to start of GP training in Aug 2020? If it is required, I need to take this decision ASAP as there is no much time left for making it work out… Hope you can understand my situation.