I am from Charlotte, NC. I just had my ACL reconstruction last Friday

Hey y’all. I am from Charlotte, NC. I just had my ACL reconstruction last Friday. So almost a week ago. I also had meniscus tears and bone Spurs. This is my second ACL reconstruction on this knee( left) first one was almost 20yrs ago when I was 15 from playing basketball and now I had this one as my ACL hasn’t been performing in almost 5yrs but I was to stupid to go see a doctor. I feel like I am doing good already. Bend is at 90 and I can straighten it almost all the way. I am doing my exercises 3x a day and physical therapy is going to be 2x a week. What are you finding works good for you? I want to recover better then I have in the past. This is my 3rd surgery on this knee and I always stop doing my exercises and jump back into things. I want to be different this time. Any advice I would appreciate. I am 37 and have 3 kids. I want to be active and not be in pain. Thanks y’all!

For 1 week post-op, it’s already great. You’re having a quick recovery. ACL injury can be hard to deal with, especially if you’re an athlete. However, if you follow proper recovery advice, you should be resuming your regular activities within a year.