I can't help but also share my success story

I can’t help but also share my success story…
This month makes it 2 years since I started my PLAB journey. Having to sit IELTS six times within this period because of a deficit of 0.5 in Writing was very traumatizing. But finally, by God’s grace, I took OET and passed well in my 1st attempt, booked PlAB1 immediately and Nov 7th exam came as a success story for me today.

My recommendations to prospective PLAB 1 candidates…
. Plabable and plab 1 keys are your best bet( Don’t expect a replica of the questions but try to understand the concept. This will help you answer most questions).
.Try to do the mocks even if it’s just one.
. Create your own revision notes
.Time management during the exam is crucial. Answer about 10- 15 questions at a stretch and shade them at once. Alot of time is wasted when you shade answers after each question. (I almost failed for this reason until I realized and changed my technique).
. Don’t leave any question unanswered but rather guess and note the question so that you can return to it if time permits( it’s unlikely that you will have time anyway).

Thank you to everyone who in one way or the other helped me to attain this feat and best wishes to you all!!!