I got my ck score today and with the blessings of God and prayers of my family I scored 246

Hi everyone, I got my ck score today and with the blessings of God and prayers of my family I scored 246.

My preparation material: u world, kaplan videos for surgery & gyn obs(as they were my weak subjects), did CMS in a group.

Though I aimed for high score I messed up my preparation in last 2 months. I took nbme 6 online scored 237 50 days before actual exam, then I planned to take all nbmes & Uwsa every week but due to some interruptions, I couldn’t do the revision as i planned & did not take any other assessment until 3 days before actual exam.So i thought of postponing my exam but i had my observership from february & finally decided if i hit 250s in uwsa 2, i would take the exam.

UWSA 1: 256( 3 days before exam)

UWSA 2: 250 ( i finished this exam at 12 midnight, then decided to go for exam next day & i did not sleep the rest of the night thinking about exam). I went to the exam without sleep but i survived 9 hrs & felt relieved after the exam. I would have definitely postponed my exam if there were no observerships lined up for me.

Actual score:246. I would not have done this without the support of my Mom & sister. Though i did not reach my goal, considering the circumstances i took my exam, I am happy I am finally done with ck.