I have posted my score (256) before and got many questions privately about the exam

Hi guys, I have posted my score (256) before and got many questions privately about the exam. I will summarize here:

Total prep 10 months

dedicated around 7 months (planned for 3-4 mo but thanks to corona…)

so it took so much time for me but I wasnt fully dedicated, especially when my exam got delayed so many times I gave breaks and had hard time to stay focused.

my background: I would say not strong but also not that bad.

I was seriously dedicated for the last 3 weeks which I felt like it was the half of my prep. it was crazy, I have realized if you give full attention to what you are doing, you can even finish the whole FA in 5 days!!!

I had a plan like UW in a month, amboss in 3 weeks but I didnt have any plan for my day, I was just going with the flow, I have finished many series on netflix and stupid vlogs on youtube. why do I say this!?! bc I know many of you out there are like that and thinking that everyone is so good at making plans and you suck, once upon a time you were such a nerd, what happened to you that you are so lazy etc… so DO NOT GET DEPRESSED easily, STAY FOCUSED, you are not the only one.

!!!PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY!!! I did it in the last month I wish I did before, it’s hard in the beginning but you will definitely get used to it! DELETE ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT. I did it in that last 3 weeks, I have litterally doubled my studying time. (dont do it too early, you might get bored but 3 months or so is good time not to care outside world)

sleeping schedule, I fixed it in the last month, dont sleep in daytime, dont get stressed before bed time, i slowly pull it to 10 pm (idk if its the right expression, sorry for my english haha)

try to PLAN your day and month, PUT DEADLINES like I have to finish this UW by the end of the month, it’s important, I wish I could do it better.

a day before exam, I took a walk around the hotel, mostly relaxed on bed, no sleeping!!, and read some parts of FA (pharma side effects, micro etc)

exam night, I went to bed around 11, woke up at 6am, I had the best sleep ever bc I know thats it, I at least tried my best and I prayed a lot for the good results. for those who believe in god, it really helps! dont think about the exam or what if you cant sleep. think your fun plans after exam or stupid things like you wish you could fly or live underwater etc 😃

dont go to bed early, besides even if you cant sleep believe me the stress would keep you awake

Good luck!